I love that a one day holiday has been turned into a month long celebration of gratitude.
Each time I think of something to be grateful for, it makes whatever it is feel like a miracle.
I just got back from spending 10 days in Maui with my family, unplugged and playing in the sun. A time that was filled with miracles.
One of the wonderful things about taking time to unplug is that it allows you to be more present, and observe more of them. Here are some of the ones that I noticed last week:
1. Air travel: I know there is science behind it, but watching an enormous airplane filled with hundreds of people get off from the ground and safely land thousands of miles away is miraculous.
2. The beauty of a clear night sky filled with stars reminding us that we are all part of something bigger.
3. The pure laughter of a child and it’s ability to be contagious no matter how cranky you were moments before.
Observing a miracle is one thing, but is your life to pro-actively create them each and every day?
What if you didn’t have to spend your life waiting and hoping for one?
What if you could create miracles that include:
- Clients who call you out of the blue, ready to buy and sell real estate?
- An extra sale that would allow you to take your family on a dream vacation?
- The ability to make great money, work with loyal clients who adore and respect you, AND have a life?
Now is your chance!
Join us next week to map your plan to create miracles in your life each and every day. Click Here