During the concert he played an incredible flat guitar. It’s a little blurry, but here’s a picture of it. His hands moved so fast that it was mesmerizing!
It would have been impressive for anyone and then you remember ~ Stevie Wonder is blind!!!
Watching him, all I could think was ~ how did he ever have the confidence to learn that?
He can’t see the board, and yet he never missed a beat. And here I am thinking that I would be too scared to even try.
I wonder if he was ever scared, or frustrated or overwhelmed. My guess is yes. He has to have been, but he had the right mindset to keep him moving forward.
“Life has meaning only in the struggle. Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the Gods. So let us celebrate the struggle!”
Perfectly said! Yes, some things are going to be a struggle. That is part of life. So rather than spending your life trying to avoid it, celebrate that it means you are on the right track. So often we don’t fail trying, we fail to even take the first step.
What have you given up on? What are you too afraid to take the next step towards?
Well, if Stevie Wonder can do it, you can too.
I don’t know what his secret to success is, but I know that if you try these, you will be on your way.
- Take the first step. Even a teeny tiny baby step counts. And now you are closer to your goal.
- Learn from others. This path may be new for you, but someone else out there has walked it before you. Learn from them.
- Trust yourself. You were born to be amazing. Here’s your chance.
- Give yourself grace ~ We all make mistakes. Those that get back up fastest have the most success.
- Know that the Universe has your back.
What can you do today to take the next step toward your goals?
If you are ready to take that next step, but don’t know exactly what it should be, let me help.
Join us next Tuesday, December 9th from 12-3 to Bullet Proof Your 2015 Business Plan. I’ll be sharing with you the action steps and marketing plan you need to double your business next year and achieve your goals.
To your success!