Your bucket represents the skills and tools you need to run your business:
- Sales skills
- Market knowledge
- Lead generation
- Client follow-up
With a full bucket, you can use the contents to generate clients that lead to sales.
Kind of like the bucket of water that feeds the bulbs in the ground, which are turning into flowers.
The question is:
How strong is your bucket? Are you making the most of what’s in it, or are things leaking out?
With a strong bucket, and a clear plan to fill it, you should have sales popping up all over the place right now.
If your bucket is not strong, you are likely leaking out valuable resources such as:
- Time: It’s easy to be very busy and not have much to show for it.
- Money: Do you know your return on investment? It takes less than you think to run a successful business.
- Skills: Are you feeling a bit out of your element right now?
- Energy: This is a big one. You can only push yourself so hard before it affects your results.
- Confidence: This affects everything from your ability to win clients and close the transaction.
It’s not uncommon to spring a leak or two this time of year.
The key is to find it sooner vs later so that you can do something about it. Resist the urge to stretch yourself too thin.
If this is sounding all too familiar, then I invite you to join us for the Mindset – Marketing – Sales Mentorship Group that starts April 12th.
We will be covering things like:
- Secrets to getting things to pop. Turn your actions into results.
- Ways to maximize your momentum.
- The secret to bringing in new clients even when you are too busy to prospect.
- How to be honest with clients and not lose them.
- How to win as a buyers agent, things a listing agent won’t tell you.
- Helping Sellers see your value. Not every sale is a “sure thing”.
- What to do when your clients go missing in action.
When things are rolling, nothing beats real estate as a career. Strong markets bring their own set of challenges though.
If you need help navigating the market, or like you are standing on the sidelines waiting to jump in, then click here. The Mentorship Group is a 3 month session that will get you going on the track to success for 2016.
To your success!