Springboard Your Business
Registration for 2017 is now open!
If you know you need something, but aren't sure what it is, here are 3 ways to know if the Springboard Your Business group is right for you.
The reality is that real estate can be a very isolating business. Sure you talk to clients on a regular basis, but having someone that you can connect and brainstorm with is tricky.
Either agents come from a sense of lack (I can't share my secrets or you will use them against me), or they are too afraid to admit that they don't know what's going on either.
Here's what I believe:
When we share what works, and are honest with our struggles
we all get better.
What you do in the 1st quarter will determine your success for all of 2017.
Feel like you don't have the time, money, resources, knowledge to make it happen?
At the beginning of 2016 I spent 6 weeks on crutches, unable to drive, and had the most profitable 1st quarter of my 20 year career.
It doesn't take big teams and expensive marketing plans. What it takes is consistently reaching out, having a plan to nurture your clients all the way through closing, and a mindset that attracts success.
Sound easy enough?
In some ways it is, but doing it on your own is tricky. It's hard to see the solution to your own challenges.
My Super Power is:
- Helping agents believe in themselves
- See opportunities that others miss
- Inspiring others to take action
- Increasing sales
I've done more coaching this year than every, and nothing makes me happier than seeing the "aha" of "now I get it" or "that will work".
As many of you know, I am working with 5 agents in an intensive year long program. The changes in their mindset and ability to find and close business where before they saw frustration has been miraculous.
Here's what I know:
- The road to success, has many cul-de-sacs along the way. It's easy to get stuck in one and not even realize it.
- While we are our best asset, we can also be our biggest hindrance. It's often hard to see what is right in front of us. Having a different perspective can be hugely helpful.
- We all get off track. It's a given. Being part of a group will help you get back on faster.
- Leverage the power of group think. By sharing ideas we all get better.
- There are no extra points for taking the hard road. I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but working together and getting outside input definitely puts you at least on medium street.
What we will be focusing on:
- Turning your big goals into bite sized chunks.
- Clear the blocks that are holding you back (even the ones you didn't know are there).
- Where to focus your time and energy for the best results. No more staring at the computer wondering "what am I going to do today".
- Easy tips to get more clients from each listing.
- Ways to jump off the working too hard with nothing to show for it treadmill.
- Ways to make money now and avoid burn out.
- Accountability to keep you on track.
- Confidence that what you are doing is working.
- Tips to win listings, at your full fee, and write winning contracts for buyers.
Why this mentorship group and why now?
- This group is different: I'm an active agent. Meaning, all of my advice is road tested to work in today's market. Not one from 30 years ago.
- What does a session looks like? We always do a check in to celebrate your successes, and brainstorm any stumbling blocks. From there, each session has a curriculum that we follow. I also give you exact samples of how I am using each tool in my business.
- What type of agent is this best for? If you have a basic knowledge of real estate, but are getting stuck in the details and need some help focusing, knowing what works, and creating a business that works for your life, this group is for you.
- What if I've been in the group before? Many agents join for multiple rounds. Each session is different. We are always covering new topics and it's keeps you on track. Success is not a one and done thing.
- Kirkland isn't convenient for me, will you be holding the group anywhere else? We have had agents from Bellingham to Portland attend the group. The time is intentionally mid day to help with traffic, and I have often found that a longer drive home helps me integrate things.
- What will I get? Accountability, tough love, humor, encouragement, insights.
- The confidence to take action: That is time and again one of the biggest things agent's get out of the group.
It's your chance to be real, honest and raw:
This is not a group to come and impress, this is your chance to be truly honest about what is going on in your business and get valuable help.
Do you ever go to a networking event and want to crawl under the table? Everyone else seems to be doing so well and you are struggling, but are embarrassed to tell anyone.
This is your chance to let it all out with the intention of getting the guidance you need to shake things up and get going in the right direction.
Note: This is the only quarterly group that I will be doing in 2017. So if you have been thinking about it, now is the time to jump in.
The mentorship program is for 3 months.
All of the meetings will be from 11-2 at my home in Kirkland.
* Membership in the group also includes email access to me throughout the month if questions come up, or you need help with anything.
Cost: $999 *Can be paid in one lump sum or billed at $333 per month
Are you in? Excellent! I'm excited that you are ready to take this journey together. It's going to be a fun and exciting ride.