- Old thoughts about how we need to do things
- Old thoughts about what works and what doesn’t
- Old thoughts about what it takes to achieve our goal
Einstein said it best:
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”
No wonder each year can feel like a scratched record, playing the same thing over and over.
Make 2015 the year of the Beginners Mind.
It’s a Buddhist concept that means: having an attitude of openness, eagerness, and a lack of preconceptions. So often what holds us back from achieving our goals is the mindset and pre conceived notions that we bring to our actions.
I can tell you some of the best results I’ve had in my business were from things I thought were a bad idea or wouldn’t work. But I had a coach pushing me to get out of my comfort zone or do things just a little bit differently.
So let this be the year you show up different and get different results.
- Try something new
- Shift your mindset about whether it will work or not
- Be open to opportunities you might have missed before
New actions get new results and they might just be amazing.
To Your Success!