Play ~ Sell ~ Profit
Take time off without shutting down your business
Summer is here and you’re ready for a break. But you can’t afford for your income to take a break. How do you keep the sales rolling and find time for fun in the sun?
It’s the start of the 3rd quarter. We are officially 1/2 way through the year.
It’s okay to take time off, but you can’t completely neglect your business and stay on track with your goals.
Is it possible to do both?
Yes, but only if you are very clear and intentional about how you do it.
Why join a mentorship group in the summer?
In the summer I scale back on everything and take my business down to the bare essentials. I’m always looking to squeeze in play time whenever I can.
The one thing I never scale back on, though, is coaching. The obvious reason is that it keeps my momentum going, but something else magical that happens during the summer when I continue coaching.
Scaling back on certain things makes room for other things to come up.
- Different perspectives on what’s working and what’s not
- Mindset comes up a lot more in the summer. Taking time off creates space and allows you to see some of the behind the scenes things that you are too busy to notice earlier in the year.
- Goal setting from a different angle. The goals we set in January tend to be very structured and one-dimensional. Summer is more balanced and you can look at things from a more holistic perspective. It’s about creating a life you love rather than having it all be about the sales and money.
Here is what the Summer group will focus on:
- Marketing your Buyers and Sellers: How to win in negotiations
- Price point marketing: Raise your price point, raise your income
- Taking time off without bringing your business to a screeching halt
- Build your network to bring in business
- Systems to automate and support your business
- Get crystal clear on your goals and dissolve roadblocks that hold you back
- Master your mindset to increase your flow of business and create easier transactions
Why a group?
There is something about a group dynamic that is incredibly powerful. It’s 1+2=1,000,000
I’ll be sharing everything I know about increasing your business and living a life you love, but there is also a lot of benefit from the other members of the group. People ask questions that you didn’t even know you had. The comments build on each other and together we will all create something amazing.
To do this, small is best. The group will be limited to 16 spots. Enough to get the juices flowing, but small enough to make it safe for you to open up and get real about what is going on.
Reaching your goals without a coach is hard work. It’s not impossible, but it is 10 times harder than it needs to be.
So why not take the easier route and have some fun along the way?
What if you were not part of the first group:
This group will have a mixture of agents who are currently in the group and those that are new. Not to worry, though. Even if you were not in the first or second group, you will be right in line with everything that we are doing. Don’t worry about being behind or missing out.
The mentorship program is for 3 months and will meet:
Tuesday July 14th
Tuesday August 18th
Tuesday September 15th
All of the meetings will be from 11-2 at my home in Kirkland.
(lunch is included)
* Membership in the group also includes email access to me throughout the month if questions come up, or you need help with anything.
$900 *Can be paid in one lump sum or billed at $300 per month
Are you in?
Excellent! I’m excited that you are ready to take this journey together. It’s going to be a wild, fun and exciting ride.
Click here to register using the button below for either option.
Don’t delay, though. There are a limited number of spots and once they are gone, they are gone. Due to my schedule for the next few months there will only be one group. I will not be adding a second one.
Make 2015 your best year yet.
Remember, it’s not just about the money ~ it’s about how you make it and what you want to do with the money that counts.
To your success!