You Keep Asking For Systems, But Will You Use Them?
- What 1 thing do you want to accomplish in the next 90 days?
- What 1 thing will make the biggest difference in getting you there?
As we went around the table several agents talked about systems. Finally I asked, are you going to use them?
Having systems is great. Using them is what gets results.
Systems create momentum and leverage. Everything is faster and easier, when you don’t recreate the wheel with each client. Translation ~ they are the secret to increasing your business while having a life.
But systems can also highlight your weaknesses. They let you know when you are off track, and if what you’re doing isn’t working. For many, this is reason enough not to use them.
We get so caught up in the fear of failure, that we give up on the prospect of success.
Here are 3 ways to reframe systems to get you moving and back on track:
- They don’t have to be fancy to work: In fact, the simpler the better. A simple check list qualifies as a system, if you use it consistently.
- Structure gives you freedom: So many agents are reactionary in their business. They show up each day waiting to see what happens and hoping for the best. Having a system gives you the structure to know what needs happen when. It’s like having a road map showing you where to turn for the quickest route to your goal.
- Systems don’t have to be perfect to work: It’s about doing more than you would have otherwise. Your goal might be to contact 30 clients a week and this week you only did 20. If your average before the system was 5, then it’s still a huge win. Most of the time it’s about making you aware of what you are or aren’t doing. With awareness comes the ability to make decisions that empower you.
Just remember, it’s all about forward motion. Some days that is a giant leap and others it’s a baby step. They all count and they all add up.
What can you move forward on today?
To your success!
Want to join my mailing list and get more information like this and some exclusive bonus tips?
Signup to receive Nicole's blog posts via email weekly:
It’s okay to want more than you have now In fact, your wanting more SERVES THE WORLD Your desires have come to you for a specific purpose The Universe WANTS you to be happy and fulfilled Your pursuit of your heart’s deepest desires TEACHES THOSE AROUND YOU HOW TO DO THE SAME for themselves Conversely,…Read More
Just imagine… You’re finally able to sit back, relax and enjoy all of the amazing success you’ve had. Imagine waking up to a life that lights you up again. Consistently. Day in. Day out. How would it feel knowing that you are completely calm, relaxed, fulfilled and everything is working out? How would it feel…Read More
It’s the first question people as when they start doing energy work. The assumption is that once you start tapping into your energy, everything is always sunshine and roses. So when things don’t go as planned it’s easy to wonder things like – What if it’s not meant to be? What if I’m not worthy?…Read More
And the Universe will be there to meet you. I put this one to the test this week, and I’m so glad I did. Real Estate is my career, but inspiring others and teaching them to use Energy work in their business to reach their goals is my passion. I love it. More than that,…Read More
I love a long to do list. It gives me direction and makes me feel like things are happening. And there is something satisfying about crossing things off once they’ve been done. But it can also feel exhausting. There are days where I have diligently been in motion all day checking things off, and yet…Read More
I’ve always marveled at the collective mindset of buyers. There are typical market cycles that happen in a year – the first part of the year has the most price appreciation, things shift a bit in June as kids get out of school and summer starts, August can be slow with everyone out on vacation…Read More
The only person who doesn’t believe in you is you. Read that again. We so easily see talents in others, and are so hesitant to claim them within ourselves. And yet they are there. You have your own unique talents and gifts. You have a light within you that can shine brighter than you ever…Read More
Great question! The Success Perspective is the mindset and energy that you create to increase your sales and have the life you’ve been dreaming of. It’s the difference between taking a class and implementing a few things, but seeing little to no change in your sales. Or Making a few small tweaks that make a…Read More