Marketing + Systems = Success!
The Mentorship Group is Sold Out. Stay Tuned For More Trainings Coming Soon
If you're nervous going into the new year, unsure of the market, and your ability to meet your goals, this group is exactly what you need.
This group is perfect for you if:
- You didn't meet your goals for 2018, and aren't sure what you're missing.
- Your buyers are on the fence, your listings aren't selling, and you're feeling caught in the middle.
- Your marketing plan for listings doesn't go past day 8.
- Your systems and structures need work, but you keep resisting it.
- You have big goals and don't have any idea where the clients will come from.
- You want to grow your business, but are maxed out on time and energy.
- You're tired of feeling like you are all alone.
Real estate can be an isolating business. Sure you talk to clients on a regular basis, but having someone that you can connect and brainstorm with is tricky.
Either agents come from a sense of lack (I can't share my secrets or you will use them against me), or they are too afraid to admit that they don't know what's going on either.
Here's what I believe:
When we share what works, and are honest with our struggles
we all get better.
You aren't meant to do this alone. There aren't any extra points for reinventing the wheel, and making it harder than it needs to be.
What you do in the 1st quarter will determine your success for all of 2019. So don't waste the next 3 months struggling.
It doesn't take big teams and expensive marketing to be successful. But it does require a plan, consistency and the right mindset to make it happen.
Sound easy enough?
In some ways it is, but doing it on your own is tricky. It's hard to see the solution to your own challenges.
My Super Power is:
- Knowing which systems and structures actually help you sell more houses and don't take a lot of time
- Seeing opportunities that others miss
- Knowing where to find clients
- Knowing what to say when to help clients through the process
- Helping agents believe in themselves so that they can get out of analysis paralysis and take action
Nothing makes me happier than seeing that light bulb moment of "now I get it" or "that will work" happen for someone else.
Here's what I know after 22 years in real estate:
- It is possible to have a successful business and a life with amazing clients.
- Exponential growth can happen.
- While we are our best asset, we can also be our biggest hindrance. It's hard to see what is right in front of us. Having a different perspective can be hugely helpful.
- We all get off track. It's a given. Being part of a group will help you get back on faster.
- We are not meant to do this alone. Leverage the power of the group. By sharing ideas we all get better.
- Learning how to manage your energy and mindset directly affects your business.
What we will focus on:
- Knowing where to find clients - 99% of agents find they have 2-3 times more potential business than they realized!
- Turning your big goals into bite sized chunks. A yearly income goal is nice, but wouldn't it be better if you knew what to do each day to get there?
- Marketing that works. Both to bring in clients and get your listings sold.
- What to say when so that you sound authentic vs salesy while winning listings, getting buyers off the fence and successfully negotiating contracts.
- Support - what can you farm out to free up time, and how can you do it without hiring an assistant.
- Clear the blocks that are holding you back (even the ones you didn't know are there).
- Where to focus your time and energy for the best results. No more staring at the computer wondering "what am I going to do today".
- Ways to make money now and avoid burn out.
- Accountability to keep you on track.
Why this mentorship group, why me and why now?
- I've been selling real estate for 22 years: which means I've seen a lot. I can teach you the skills that you need to be successful in this market.
- I know a thing or two about marketing: As the host of The 425 Show, and someone that does a lot with video and social media, I can help you with marketing that actually produces a return.
- This group is different: I'm an active agent. Meaning, all of my advice is road tested to work in today's market. Not one from 30 years ago.
- What does a session looks like? We always do a check in to celebrate your successes, and brainstorm any stumbling blocks. From there, each session has a curriculum designed to give you clear direction and action steps to grow your business.
- What type of agent is this best for? If you have a basic knowledge of real estate, but are getting stuck in the details and need some help focusing, knowing what works, and creating a business that works for your life, this group is for you. You might even consider yourself a successful agent, but you're dissatisfied with how things are going. You've been feeling like "somethings got to change", but you don't know what.
- What if I've been in the group before? Many agents join for multiple rounds. Each session is different. We are always covering new topics and it's keeps you on track. Success is not a one and done thing.
- Kirkland isn't convenient for me, will you be holding the group anywhere else? We have had agents from Bellingham to Portland attend the group. The time is intentionally mid day to help with traffic, and I have often found that a longer drive home helps me integrate things.
- What will I get? Accountability, tough love, humor, encouragement, insights and things that you can take action on immediately that produce results, along with all of my systems and tools.
- The confidence to take action: That is time and again one of the biggest things agent's get out of the group.
It's your chance to be real, honest and raw:
This is not a fake it till you make it group. This is your chance to be truly honest about what is going on in your business and get valuable help.
Do you ever go to a networking event and want to crawl under the table? Everyone else seems to be doing so well and you are struggling, but are embarrassed to tell anyone.
This is your chance to let it all out with the intention of getting the guidance you need to shake things up and get going in the right direction.
The mentorship program is for 3 months.
All of the meetings will be from 11-2 at my home in Kirkland.
Lunch will be served, so come hungry.
* Membership in the group also includes email access to me between sessions if questions come up, or you need help with anything.
Cost: The current group is sold out. Stay tuned for more trainings coming soon.