We are so excited that you have booked your space at our retreat! This will be an amazing event!
Below, you will find specific information to help plan your stay. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Kirk at email@example.com or at 425.278.1776
To your success!
14580 NE 145th St
Woodinville, WA 98072
“Approaching Willows Lodge, you feel it. A sense of calm.
An aura of comfort and welcome. Here, in the gorgeous Woodinville Wine Country, colors seem richer, the air is fresher, and everything just tastes better….Savor an incredible glass of local wine by the cozy lobby fireplace. Explore our serene gardens, abundant with native plantings, herbs and unique water features. And the incredible food. Flavors so sublime you let the taste linger just a moment longer. It’s the kind of place you’ve been dreaming about. Welcome to Willows Lodge.” – from Willows Lodge website
You may be tempted to skip the hotel and head home on Monday night but I highly recommend that you take the opportunity to really enjoy this amazing hotel and stay the night. If you are going to stay overnight, please make sure to book right away to secure your spot. Also, make sure to specify which group you are with (The Success Perspective Group) to ensure you receive our great discounted rate of $189 (plus tax).
- 40” flat screen HDTV
- Four-fixture bathroom featuring a soaking tub with clear view of television and fireplace
- Luxurious linens
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Fully stocked refrigerator with snacks and beverages for purchase
- French press coffee, as well as a selection of herbal and black teas
- In-room stone-trimmed gas fireplace
- In-room safe with space for laptop computers
- Terrycloth robes and spa slippers
- Desk with desktop power, modem ports and task lighting
- Daily morning newspaper
- Same-day laundry and valet service
The Barking Frog restaurant is truly a destination all its own. One of the most highly regarded restaurants in the Northwest and Woodinville area, The Barking Frog excels in American regional cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences. Breakfast and lunch are included with your retreat fee.
On Monday, after Day One of our retreat, join us for a wonderful evening of wine tasting and appetizers out in the gazebo/garden area. The Barking Frog is known for their phenomenal wine list, the majority of which features Washington wines. In fact, they were awarded “Most Innovative Wine List” by the Washington Wine Commission, and received Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence five years in a row. This wonderful wine tasting experience is also included with your retreat fee.
In addition to their outdoor hydrotherapy pool and spa facilities, they also feature a fitness center. Arrive early or stay later and enjoy their new steam or relaxation room, or unwind in their outdoor Jacuzzi with beautifully landscaped surroundings. Click here for additional information.
From the North – Everett & Bothell
- Take I-405 South
- Take exit 23A – Woodinville/Monroe/WA 202 exit
- Stay to the right and take first exit on SR522 – WA202/Woodinville/Redmond exit
- Take a right off the ramp onto 131st Street
- Take a right on 175th Street
- At the 4-way stop, take a left
- Follow the road for approximately 2 miles past Chateau Ste. Michelle and Columbia Wineries
- Driveway to the Lodge is on the left just past Redhook Brewery
From the South – Renton & Bellevue
- Follow I-405 North.
- Take exit 20B: NE 124th St, and turn right onto NE 124th St.
- Follow NE 124th St for about ¾ mile to 132nd Ave NE and turn left at light.
- Follow 132nd Ave NE for about 1.3 miles to stop sign of NE 143rd Place.
- Take a right at the stop sign of NE 143rd Place
- Proceed down hill and over railroad tracks. At bottom of hill, stay to the right and proceed through the stop sign onto NE 145th St.
- Willows Lodge will be on your left just past the Redhook Brewery.
Tuesday, June 12th:
8:30 a.m. Light breakfast
9:00 a.m. Seminar
12:00 p.m. Lunch
1:30 p.m. Seminar
4:00 p.m. Homeward bound
WHAT TO WEAR:
Business Casual will work well. Don’t forget a sweater as the room temperature and weather may vary.
- A jacket, sweater or wrap
- 2 days of business casual outfits
- Outdoor clothing for walks, trips to park, hiking, etc.
- Business cards
- Writing paper and pen
- Healthy snacks, energy drinks, etc.
- A camera for taking pictures of the beautiful scenery
This is going to be an amazing experience!