And I’ve missed you! I took a break from blogging for the second half of last year, and while it was exactly what I needed, I missed connecting with all of you.
Thank you to everyone who reached out to say hello.
I was feeling a little burnt out, and like I needed to honor my inner introvert.
Plus, I had a couple of changes that I wanted to make to my business, and for me, when I’m in experimentation mode, I need to hunker down and do the work before I can share it.
One of the codes that I’ve been trying to crack for YEARS is letting go of time, and having a great second half of the year.
My typical year is really front loaded. Yes, it’s partially because the market is busiest then, but deep down, I knew that a lot of it for me, was psychological.
The first half of the year feels like it’s full of possibilities, with all of the time in the world for things to work out. The second half of the year feels constricted. Like I’m in a room with the walls closing in on me, and I’m powerless to stop it. Needless to say, I always have grand plans for the second half of the year only to see them evaporate as I feel the window of opportunity closing.
I’m happy to say that 2017 was VERY different.
Here’s a quick overview of what I’ve been up to for the last 6 months:
- Travel, lots of travel. Including:
- Yoga on the Amalfi Coast in Italy
- Gary and I spent a day in Laguna Beach soaking up the sun, just because
- We went to Maui for Thanksgiving. The picture for this post is us on Thanksgiving day.
- We spent the week before Christmas in Costa Rica as part of our experiences vs stuff holidays.
- We got a puppy. The boys have been asking for years, and we finally relented. Not only has she stolen our hearts, but it’s been one of the best business decisions I’ve ever made. And it has nothing to do with meeting clients at dog parks. More on that in the next blog post.
- Working with the Universe vs Against it. I’ve been a student of mindset and energy work for years, and felt like I wanted to up my game. The result, it was the busiest 4th quarter I’ve ever had, including 9 closings in one month. I’ll be sharing lots more about that in future posts.
So stay tuned…
I’ll be in your inbox every other Friday with road tested ideas to keep you on track, and help you grow your business.
My one question for you this week is, what’s your number?
How much money do you want to make in 2018?
Does it stress you out or empower you? Hit reply, or comment on the blog, and let me know. There’s no right or wrong answer. Just the honest one.
Wishing you infinite success and happiness,
PS: If you know someone else who would enjoy this post, please forward it to them. If you would like to join the list, click here
PSS: I’m not doing my quarterly mentorship group this year. As much as I love getting together with everyone, and seeing the success that they are having, it’s too much for my schedule. I am doing some one on one mentoring on a case by case basis, though. If that is something you are interested in, hit reply and let me know.