If not, then mark time on your calendar before the end of the year to get it done. I know that right now things are crazy, but the week between Christmas and New Years can be wonderfully calm. It’s a great time to reflect on your successes from 2015, and plan ahead for 2016.
Business plans can take many different formats. But no matter which format you use, there are 3 things that must be on there in order for it to work.
- A contact plan. Real Estate is a contact sport. You need a plan for:
- Who are you going to contact
- When are you going to contact them
- How are you going to contact them
- A tracking system. What you track you do. The reality is that without one, it’s easy to get distracted, think you are doing more than you actually are, and waste time on things that don’t produce business.
- A warm list. Your money is made in the warm list. These are the people who will buy and sell a few months from now. Having an effective way to track and nurture this list will create consistent income. It also ensures that clients don’t fall through the cracks, only to find out they did business with someone else.
If you have already done your business plan, great. Revisit it, to make sure that these 3 elements are there.
If you would like some help with your plan, I’ll be doing a webinar on Wednesday, January 6th to walk you through the plan that I use, and have shared with countless agents to help them grow their business and achieve their goals. I’ll be sharing my systems for each of these 3 elements, and more. Click here to register.
Back by popular demand, we are doing the mentorship group again next year. Details are coming out next week.
To your success!
Want to join my mailing list and get more information like this and some exclusive bonus tips?