That every other week blog post thing turned into a little longer than I thought.
Sorry about that!
This year’s real estate market has been one for the record books. It’s definitely not for the faint of heart. Back in April, things got super busy, and I did exactly what I tell everyone else not to do.
I put aside things that were important to me “just for a little while” so that I could get through being busy.
- I told myself that not going to the gym was a form of self-care because it meant I could get some extra sleep.
- I told myself that not traveling was okay because we have so much going on.
- I told myself that not connecting with my real estate tribe, blogging and mentoring was okay, because I needed to focus elsewhere.
I couldn’t have been more wrong.
There are things in life that feed your soul. They make you happy, they inspire you, and they make you better in every area of your life, whether or not it seems like they are related.
- Going to the gym makes me happy. I feel better physically, mentally and emotionally when I work out.
- Travel is my passion. Experiencing the world is what it’s all about.
- And then there is the mentoring. It is what lights me up. I have read every course evaluation from every class I’ve ever taught, and the notecards that come in, and the emails. I have kept many of them. When someone tells me that I’ve:
Helped them feel more confident about their abilities
Given them the tools to finally reach their goals after years of falling short
Given them a business blueprint that they can follow and isn’t overwhelming
Helped them take action instead of flailing around
Helped them realize that they are not alone
It makes me happier than anything else I do.
So I’m back, and I’m here to stay. You can look forward to weekly emails, and I’ve got some awesome mentorship options coming your way.
Thank you for being part of my tribe. Together, we are all better.
Is there anything that you have put on the back burner for longer than you thought? If so, make now your time to revisit it.
We all get off track. It’s having the courage to get back on that matters.
If you know someone else that would benefit from this, please forward it along. They can subscribe by clicking here.
Until next week…
PS: If you are still out there hit reply and let me know how your year is going. I would love to hear from you. There’s been a lot of shake up in the real estate world lately with people moving companies and changing emails so let me know you are getting this.