After all, 90 days goes by quickly. It’s only 25% of the entire year. How can such a small sliver make that big of a difference?
In a nutshell – You are less likely to be derailed, and more likely to see results faster.
When you have the whole year ahead of you it’s pretty easy to get off to a slow start in January. After all you have 300+ days ahead of you to pull it together. So why not make the holidays last just a little longer with relaxing?
Before you know it January rolls into February, and so on. By mid spring everyone else is busy, and you aren’t. Panic starts to set in, because you know this is the busiest time of the year. Yet you feel like the market took off without you, and now you aren’t sure how to jump in. You went from a world full of possibilities to behind the power curve in the blink of an eye.
Or maybe you’re plugging along, but feeling like you are at the mercy of everyone else, hoping that it will all work out, but without any real confidence about it.
Enter the Marketing + Systems = Success Mentorship Group
At 90 days, it’s the perfect amount of time to get you revved up and moving forward. The shorter timeframe feels more doable and less draining. Done correctly it will:
- Generate sales, for the entire year
- Build your confidence
- Allow you to see results that will keep you going
It takes 21 days to create a new habit, so after 90 days, you will have your new habits in place with enough time to see the results that motivate you to keep you going.
Curious about what we are going to cover to catapult you into 2019 being your best year ever?
- Identify your clients for 2019: Who they are, Where to find them, How to market to them
- Create a custom communication plan for your clients at each stage of the process to increase sales and referrals. *Hint: it’s all about the warm list
- Listing marketing that works, and keeps your seller happy no matter what the market time and sales price are.
- Set up your schedule to keep you selling houses WHILE having a life. One of the biggest reasons the wheels come off mid year is a lack of structure, which results in burn out. That doesn’t have to happen, though.
- Break things down so that you know exactly what to do each day to guarantee your success at the end of the year. No more guessing and hoping.
- Knowing what to say when. Confidence is one of the biggest things to affect your business. Knowing what to say in various situations allows you to be more successful, and increases referrals.
- The one goal setting change that has made a huge difference for me.
- Simple, yet powerful tricks to make things easier – mindset and energy matter more than you think. I could tell you dozens of stories about this.
Does all of this sound like something you could use help with? Then I invite you to join us for this next round of the Marketing + Systems = Success mentorship group.
*Remember, if you sign up before January 7th, there are 2 amazing bonuses.
Don’t feel like you need to go it alone. This isn’t about being smart enough to figure it out by yourself, or admitting to struggle. It’s about not being able to see what is right in front of you. It happens to all of us.
Have questions about the group? Send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to seeing you in the group!
To your success!